Saturday 19 March 2011






Guru kencing berdiri, anak murid kencing berlari. Basically, if the leader behaves like shit, the followers, without no doubt, will behave shittier.

Recently, there are news about gay teachers, who blog about their disgusting habits. A teacher. Blogging. Innalillah. Astagfirullah. I nearly vomit when I read it.

Even though I am a great fan of the freedom of speech concept, however, there are major lines that I won't cross. This gay thing, for example. I do not need to cite what dangers this unspeakable behaviour will bring, diseases, moral corruption, not to mention Allah's retribution. I will understand it if the people engaged in this horrible behaviour are uneducated ( actually, I still fail to understand it), however, not for someone who holds the most respectable job in the entire galaxy. And proudly announce to the entire world of his sexual preference.

What happens to the world? This abominable fact is earth-shattering, how could we stoop lower than an animal?






No comments: