Tuesday 8 February 2011

ENOUGH SAID

Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim,

Assalamualaikum,

Allahumma Solli A'la Saiyidna Muhamad, Waa'la aa'li Saiyidna Muhamad.



1
A further 10 pages that need to be thoroughly checked, and then I'm done for the day. However, right now I couldn't even go through another page, the words cheekily sway right and forth, and dance hurriedly. And my heart beats so fast because...



2
I'm going to meet SV tomorrow. Besides respect, I have feared him, more that I could contain. Some are perplex with my behaviour, some are even amaze. Sometimes all the words stuck in my throat, refuse to depart to make things clearer. Even though he is the man that I've wrote about previously, the man with utmost kindness, it is still so scary to meet him. And tomorrow...



3
Is the friendly match between Germany and Italy. Enough said.



2 comments:

Amri said...

Germany! Germany!
Aite?

Nur said...

Am,

Yah, and they draw. What a waste. What a real waste.