Tuesday 16 August 2011

MURDERED

Salams,



1

The weather was quite nice yesterday, unlike today. Today, it is gloomy and we had a baby rain this morning. It's getting cold, and I, for once, are no longer care about the coldness.



2

I'm supposed to do some works, but doing work under duress is stressful enough.



3

I miss him, badly. Especially around sahur. I can always picture him coming to the kitchen and waiting for his rice to be served. And asking us to eat, because towards the end of Ramadhan, we normally have a very little appetite.


And I just realise, that I won't see him again, ever, in this world.


But talking to Anis makes me realise, how selfish and ungrateful I am. She lost her father when she was just 5 years old. And her father was murdered. Murdered, ladies and gentlemen. Murdered.


Al-Fatihah to those who who have gone, that hold the most special place in our hearts.








No comments: