Wednesday 2 March 2011

A LADYBIRD

Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim,

Assalamualaikum,

Allahumma Solli A'la Saiyidna Muhamad, Waa'la aa'li Saiyidna Muhammad.





Taken from Huda


I think, I will never see an autumn again. Spring is in the air, but I like autumn best. Well, just be grateful, will ya? I am, of course I am. To see the bluest sky with the splendid clouds gives the small pang in my heart: it's too beautiful for words. For me.

And a ladybird? She has paid me a visit twice, since the beginning of the winter time. What a glorious creature, I almost cry whenever I bid her farewell, since I know I will never meet her again.

"Do you not see that Allah sends down from the clouds water, then brings forth with it fruits of different kinds (or colour). And in the mountains there are streaks, white and red, or different colours, and some intensely black. And of people and animals and cattle there are different colours likewise. Only those of His servants fear Allah who possess knowledge." (35: 27 -28).






Taken from here.


Beautiful. There are a thousand, if not million, words to describe beauty. And I like to use it in excess, aware that it could not even portray my deep, real feelings at such moments. And since judging people by physical beauty is inevitable, I hope, I wish, I pray that I'm able to judge their inner beauty too. But heck yeah, everyone, basically, practically everyone, is beautiful, to each and one another.

You are, without a slightest doubt, beautiful.


4 comments:

Aisyah said...

Salam Nur,

Love the quotations

Regards
Aisyah

Nur said...

Aishah,

Thanks, All the best for your viva process, will see you in usrah insyaAllah. InsyaAllah.

Ermayum said...

from flower to kuih kampung to butterfly?:)

i love auntum the most as well :)

have a great weekend ahead Nur :D

Nur said...

Erm,

salams,

Yes, I like to change it once in a while (tapi dah banyak kali pun!), remind me of the miracles of Allah's creations.

I love autumn too, insyaAllah will meet her again.

And you too, have a great and blessed weekend!