Sunday 20 February 2011

SATIRIZE AND PITY




Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim,

Assalamualaikum,

Allahumma Solli A'la Saiyidna Muhamad, Waa'la aa'li Saiyidna Muhammad.

Sahabat-sahabat yang dikasihi, yang sentiasa dihati, yang sentiasa mempercayai keajaiban, yang mencintai kebenaran, yang mencari erti kehidupan sebenar.

Sunday morning, it is still foggy, and I want to go home.

I'm really selected in my reading, be it in the story books, in the newspapers, in blogs, in tumblr, in facebook. I won't read things that will hurt my soul. Yes. Hurt. Remember, words are much more powerful than swords.

I suppose there is a pleasure in satirizing a failure. But is it worth while, dear friends?

Satirize the wickedness if you must, but pity the weaknesses. It's better to heal than hurt, my pens, your pens, our pens, shall heal, not hurt.

Have mercy on our fellow creatures. Have mercy on your soul.







No comments: